Friday, February 6, 2009

I just bagged Rapala Fishing Frenzy

I just picked up a new bass fishing game for the Nintendo Wii. Its the new Rapala Fishing Frenzy game. I thought this would help me get through another long winter. Check out the trailer for the game....


Also, I got a few screen shots for you to look at....

Image 1
Image 1
Image 1
Image 1
I have not had time to actually play it, but I did open the box, its nice that it comes with an adapter to fit the existing Wii controller, so you do not have to actually buy a specific controller for this game, a big plus in my book.

As soon as things slow down and cool off outside, I will fire it up and give a full review!!!!

Rich

1 comment:

  1. That was a good thing to catch the fist in the game. It was a realistic game given by the nintendo wii developers. Thanks for them. Also we love to play this game for several times as the game is simple with lot of eagerness. Please update more!!!

    XBOX GAMES NINTENTENO WII IPODS - XBOX GAMES, WHOLESALE VIDEO GAMES, PRICE SHOP FOR XBOX,PLAYSTATION,NINTENDO,APPLE IPODS

    ReplyDelete