Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Wii Fit Rules

After much anticipation, and months of waiting...I finally am the proud owner of Wii Fit.

It was seemingly sold out everywhere, and going for higher than normal prices online. Until one fateful day, we were shopping at Best Buy, and there was one sitting in the middle of the aisle on the floor. We instantly ran to it and picked it up.

If you are in the market for a Wii Fit, I would say your best bet, is to go to Best Buy everyday. jk. But if you're serious, you almost kind of have to. It's a decent amount of money, I think we paid $90 bucks or so for ours. So don't settle for paying double than that online.

Also, I asked the manager at Target when they normally get them in, and they usually get bigger shipments in on Sundays, and they said the Wii Fits are sold out after just a few hours.

So if you really want to get your hands on a wii fit, either stalk your neighborhood Best Buy, or camp out at Target on Saturday night...or you can just leave it up to chance, since sooner or later, you're bound to find one while casually browsing at the store like we did.

Started with a Wii Fit Age = 33
Looking forward to unlocking all the different levels, I'll keep updates on my Wii Fit Progress and anything cool I encounter.

No comments:

Post a Comment