Sunday, December 27, 2009

New Super Mario Bros. Wii


I knew it. I was just playing the New Super Mario Bros. Wii last night and kept dying in places trying to get those gold coins. Now dying for a reason makes more sense when going for these coins.

So far, only passing 2 worlds I give this game a 4.5 out of 5 star rating. It has the classic Super Mario Brothers game play, with new and updated multi-player aspects where you can play up to 4 players on the same screen at once, and new super powers you can get within the game that are cool too like Ice Power vs. Fire Power.

Also something to note, is that you can play with the remote sideways like the classic game, or you can attach your numchuck. I've only tried out the classic way, so I'm not quite sure of the benefits yet for using the numchuck.

Some of the new game play aspects are a little difficult at first to figure out, especially if you're playing multi-player. So I agree with Hellabass that you will definitely get a lot further playing on your own.

Definitely stay tuned for when we find the hidden treasures that are still placed at random points within each level. I think this game is a much needed homerun for Nintendo Wii.

No comments:

Post a Comment